I was meant to be cleaning the shed, but I thought maybe I could get the red Across going. But after the fuel leaking everywhere and the brakes sticking a bit, I decided to put it on a raised workbench. But my 2 workbenches were in use, so I had to make another one! That took a couple of afternoons a morning (now sporting some welding radiation burns), and finally got the bike up. Ironically, I was suffering a sore back building the workbench that is to prevent a sore back while working on motorcycles.. Cleaned up brake pistons and started on the carbies. But I noticed it needs 2 new tyres, too. I better flush the rear brakes and make sure they work properly.