Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Your 250cc Projects' started by maelstrom, Jan 21, 2018.
My Titanium Cerakote has dried into a sludge in the bottle so black it is.
Back to the RH switch. Because the Tefzel wire I used is a lot smaller in diameter it leaves a gaping hole coming out of the switch. The mud wasps will love it, so I made a grommet to fit.
Just ordered an Ohlins shock to suit the fake CBR250RR from Webike Thailand. Cost 10250 THB delivered.
I will send it to the Ohlins factory here and they will strip it and send the clevis to me. Then I will bang up some shorter Titanium versions to suit the MC22. I will also get them to change the spring, damping and a new bump rubber if the stroke needs adjusting.
Had my spare swingarm powder coated in texture black, same as my Yamaha, and the other bits in satin. Not sure whether I should have done the suspension rockers to match the swingarm but will see what it looks like assembled. Next step is to drop the engine out, clean it up and powder coat the frame. I am hoping to get enough new products online in the next few months that I can get a more professional TIG (Chinese one was just a waste of money) and finish the sub-frame and Ti exhaust, fingers crossed.
Changed the 3 parts to also be texture black. The satin was too shiny for my liking and looked like plastic.
I have a chain slider!
and it is not the Honda rubbish.
More details here #58