For some particular reason I decided a few Sundays ago to have a quick look on FB Marketplace and the first thing that showed up was this little CT110 just up the road from me at Glenbrook. The price was right and the add had only been up for 5 minutes... so after contacting the guy and agreeing on the $$ I became the owner of this little CT110. That will teach the other half to go out all day shopping and leaving me at home...lol He said the bike ran when he bought it for his son do do up as a school project... apparently it went to school and then came home at the end of term with bits in an icecream tub and no longer running. It seemed to have good compression so I wasnt too concerned.. especially when I saw someone had cut the earth wire about halfway along on the 6V battery... it was never going to start with no battery connected. This is how it was when I brought it home. I left it for about a week before I temporarily joined up the earth lead and tried to get her going... she eventually started but wouldnt rev much and definitely didnt idle.. so I assumed crap in the fuel system. Next was to pull off the Air cleaner and OMG... the remains of a mouse nest and a foam air filter sleeve that was so bad it fell to pieces.. once that was all off and I cleaned and re-set the plug she ran just fine.. idles ok and starts pretty easy each time.. but the plastics were shot.. then main cover was broken as was the air cleaner cover and the battery cover was a non entity.. Waiting on the new plastics and a new Uni Filter sleeve. Needs a really good clean though. Since then the plastics have arrived... I have a set of front fork seals and some new 6V globes... I have checked all the wiring is original and the lights work.. front brake switch has been replaced and I found that the lights only work when the bike is running... lol I should have remembered from my C90 days back before I had my L's. I couldnt figure out what was going on with the front brake as the hub didnt sit right.. so today when I went out and pulled the forks off to sort the seals I realised the PO had put the fork legs on the wrong side and there was no lug to located the brake hub on... easy fix really.. The front brake looks really good.. new looking bonded shoes, not that they set up the wear indicator properly but that is easy fixed. The fork legs are average and show some discolouration but there is no rust pitting they are straight so for now they will get a good clean.. some paint on the lowers and new seals and some oil.. I might even spring for new gaitors yet.. the old ones are a little ratty. And just to see how the rims look I spend 5 minutes with some 0000 Steel wool and they will come up quite nicely..