Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Motorcycle Racing and Track Days' started by GreyImport, Nov 9, 2014.
Thanks to the Chief, I won't be wearing that mangled hat anymore. A few people commented that it technically wasn't a working hat! The next door neighbour's horse decided it looked yummy and pulled it off my head and started eating it. Bloody thing was pretty adamant that it was food and wouldn't give it back. The Chief has given me some Tamworth hats, so I have promised him I will let next door's horse finish its meal.
now frankster, i think that hat adds some class.lol..
***** ENTRIES ARE OPEN ****
Our online entry form is open for our event on 8 & 9 May
And don't forget, Free Entry for All Mum Competitors
To enter our event, please follow these steps:
1. Complete the ANDRA acknowledgement of risk https://www.andra.com.au/risk-statement/
2. Please ensure you read the ANDRA Vehicle and Driver/Rider Safety Requirements https://www.andra.com.au/.../ANDRA-Vehicle-and-Driver...
3. Enter our event here - this will take you to a separate page. For our Mum Competitors, please add "Mum" to your Surname on the entry form https://forms.gle/LNsXcoHgZKgypxY38
4. Make your payment for the event (except for our Mums) - deposit funds to: BSB# 032-621 Account# 239 141 and include your name to identify your payment
Car: Day Licence $140; ANDRA Licence Holder: $130. 2 Crew included, if more than 2 crew, additional $10 each
Bike: Day Licence $110; ANDRA Licence Holder: $100. Crew additional $10 each
Dual Drivers: If you wish to have two competitors use the one vehicle, this can occur on Saturday only. On Sunday, you must nominate one competitor. Additional competitor is $50 for the Saturday. When completing the entry form please add "second driver" to the Last Name
5. We will then match your entry form with your payment and email you an acknowledgement, your tickets, scrutineering form and further event information. As this is a manual process (and your bank payment may take a couple of days to come through), the email will not be immediate.
6. Go to Gunnedah! And bring your crew tickets and completed scrutineering form with you.
As a reminder:
- ALL entries to be submitted online before the event - entries close Midnight Tuesday 4th May
- This is a self-scrutineering event for all entrants. The self-scrutineering form will be emailed to you after you enter and pay
- Please ensure you read the ANDRA Vehicle and Driver/Rider Safety Requirements https://www.andra.com.au/.../ANDRA-Vehicle-and-Driver...
- Payment for entry by direct bank deposit ONLY (no payments taken at event) Please include your name as the reference. Payment must be received before Midnight Tuesday 4th May
ANDRA Licence Holders: If you hold a current ANDRA Licence, your entry fee is $130 for cars and $100 for bikes.
ENTRIES WILL CLOSE Midnight Tuesday 4th May.
Any questions, please email email@example.com or call on 0409 915 024 or 0428 454 502.
Looking forward to seeing you at Gunnedah! #andradragracing #noprepracing #summitracing
So, it is $10 for the day licence, or $210 for entry and licence? Not that is make this one, but if it's $210, I'll stop almost thinking about it...
Is that 1/4 mile or 1/8 mile?
It's $110 for the weekend (Sat/Sun) if you race a bike. Crew members are $10 each for the weekend.
@Frankster are you racing 250s?forgive my I haven’t taken the time to read much
Yes Brandon. I race a ZXR250A, @Murdo has a MC19 CBR250, The chief (@GreyImport) has an FZR250 and a ZXR250C (hasn't raced this yet), @Linkin ran some 8.8sec runs on his ZXR250C before selling it and Murdo's son ran some high 8 second ET's on a CR250, Pete has run 9.9 on his street CBR250 (MC19) and I ran a Nostalgia bike (that Murdo hand built) based on a DT250 engine shoved into a modified TS175 frame. I also ran one of Murdo's bikes (ZZR250) at one meeting. We call ourselves Team 2fiftycc and we make sure we have fun. If it wasn't for the team 2fiftycc riders, there would not have been a motorcycle class at a number of the TDRA meetings.
Murdo's is the purple CBR, Pete's is the other CBR. Murdo and Pete have been building a proper race bike for Pete with plenty of go fast bits on it.
Edit: I forgot to mention @risky who raced his FZR250 once and blew it to bits. We still laugh about how at the end of his run there was more oil on his leathers than in the engine! He keeps saying he'll race again, but we're all still waiting.
Living the dream
He is quick , this bloke
Good Pic Chief.
Yea found it amongst this lot .....
Nice find. plenty of good shots of Murdo and a couple of me on his green ZZR. Didn't you run a 10.20 without a working 2nd gear?
Something like that .... 2nd gear is ok , just has a noisy third .... when I have the workshop up and running Ill do some engine rebuilds
Next time I run it Ill have it geared differently and with the COPs and Ive done some exhaust/headers remodelling too and some other bits and bobs
Sadly Ive just way too much on my plate currently to even consider racing ATM
Are you spectating next weekend?
I think so yes .... let me know your plans
Well...I haven't spoken to Murdo yet, but if I'm the only 2fiftycc, then I will probably pass. As you know, it's a 1,200km drive from my place to there and the same back again, so as much as I want to race, I can't justify it unless there's a few of us racing in Team 2fiftycc. Murdo did say Pete's bike would be ready for this weekend, but I haven't confirmed it with him yet. Be nice to have a few of us racing. I'll wait until I speak to Murdo. I have until Tuesday to decide (entries close).
Yea definately the more the merrier .... maybe just wait till we are all a bit more organised ..... always more meetings on the horizon and Im guessing Mr Murdo will want to re enter the fray eventually