I went with Frankster to pick this and some other bits up from Newcastle. Frankster took the engine home with him to Melbourne to fix the head and check it over while I worked on the frame. After making sure the forks, bearings and frame were ok, I set about modifying it for a drag bike. This required making a solid rear shock/strut to lower the bike 60mm. I slipped the forks up 60mm to level the frame and keep the geometry right. With that sorted I bought some 16mm tube and made the 'wheelie' bars. Used 6mm alloy plates welded to bottom of swingarm and two more bolted to the original rear footpeg mounts for the top. Also made an alloy chain guard.